Are you in Long Beach California or the Surrounding areas? Need a Pet Sitter? CALL DAPETLADY and get a professional, caring, insured and bonded Pet Sitter!! Who can put your mind at ease when you're away from your pets!! A member of Pet Sitters Associates, LLC..Reasonable and there for you!

Monday, July 12, 2010

CODE OF ETHICS

Member and Insured through
Pet Sitters Associates,LLC
DaPetLady Pet Sitting
[562] 756-1556
Code of Ethics

Pets are like a member of your family and as a pet sitter I recognize the importance pets play in the lives of their owners. My care of your pets is very important and is looked upon as a very serious responsibility!


AS YOUR PET SITTER I AGREE TO FOLLOW
THIS CODE OF ETHICS:


  • I will treat every pet as if it were my own
  •  I will be dependable and responsible at all times
  •  I will have an honest and trustworthy relationship with all my customers
  •  I will respect and protect my customer’s home and property
  •  I will always keep my promises and fulfill my commitments

My success as your pet sitter will be affected by the way I conduct my business and treat you and your pets. By using the above Code of Ethics I will reach my goals of being a professional pet sitter. Please comment on the attached card and advise DaPetLady Pet Sitting if your comments can be used as future testimonials.

Thank you for your service and we look forward
to pet sitting for you again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment